Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Distribution License

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My distribution license for Adobe flash have expired and reapplied on Mon 10/16/2017.I have not received any confirmation email.Can some one help me with that?

Thanks

Tommy

Installing Flash Player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've replied to your PM

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please help

After you apply for the licence, how long does it take to get a reply? I really need to get hold of the msi installer

Thanks

Nathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The vast majority are approved almost immediately, but can take up to 2-3 business days.  The emails comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF attachment.  Perimeter mail scanners (e.g. Postini) have been known to block the email.  Please check your spam folders and/or with your IT department to see if it was blocked.  If it's not there, private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@nathanm65599616

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines