• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash loading time delay problem

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. On January 12, 2021, the browser was blocked from using the adobe flash player. So I solved it by setting the mms.cfg file.

However, on January 13th, a day later, web pages containing adobe flash player were loading significantly slower (at least 2 minutes).

If you know how to solve these symptoms, please leave a comment.

Below is the setting of the mms.cfg file.

EnableAllowList=1

AllowListUrlPattern=Web Site Url

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Error , FAQ , How to , OS , Performance , Product issue , SWF , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

My guess, given that there's no useful detail here, is that you didn't allow everything that you needed to.  My guess is that there's a two minute timeout built into something that's gating the application from loading.  See the enterprise enablement section of the admin guide for more info on how to troubleshoot that.  Alternatively, you might just need to watch the network tab of the brower's debugging tools to see what's taking so long to load -- it's possible that the issue is external to yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My guess, given that there's no useful detail here, is that you didn't allow everything that you needed to.  My guess is that there's a two minute timeout built into something that's gating the application from loading.  See the enterprise enablement section of the admin guide for more info on how to troubleshoot that.  Alternatively, you might just need to watch the network tab of the brower's debugging tools to see what's taking so long to load -- it's possible that the issue is external to you.

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines