• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash on firefox does not give me the option to reactivate in order to play games. What do I do about it. it tells my game is saved but still can't play all of the time

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone solve this problem for me?  I play Farmville 2 all the time.  Recently, I was informed that now I have to reactivate it and that all I have to do is hit the click on the reactivate button.  I have never had this option pop up so I can do that.  I got a message that my  game had been saved and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I don't know what else to do.  I have tried everything and nothing is working.  I cleared my history, cookies and cache.  I play on zyngagames.com sometimes, but it always sometimes tells me I have to reactivate my flash.  Can anyone help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post moved from Adobe Shockwave Player to Using Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Firefox browser version
  • Flash Player version
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem.  Not just zyngagames.com, but the entire link to a game.
  • provide a screenshot​ of the behaviour you are observing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, most of the major US browser are making it increasingly difficult to run Flash Player in the browser.

For Firefox you can give Flash Player permission to always play by following the guide below:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines