Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash on not not working

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not a computer person so I need instructions in easy to understand. I don't know why my Adobe flash isn't working.When I go to settings than advances it has Adobe Flash, and the button is on. It has ask first, block sites and allow sites. I don't see any way to type in the sites I need, Club Pogo Games, and WorldWinner games. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sharon 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

After Dec 31st Flash Player is discontinued.  Sites still requiring Flash Player will become obsolete. 

Most browsers stopped allowing Flash Player plugins unless you specifically allow it on a site-by-site basis each time you visit the site. The browsers make it difficult because they don't want you to use Flash Player for security reasons.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't have flash, I have followed the directions. It says I have flash, I tried to downoal it once and it said to close chrome. I closed and I got the same message. I have a about a month so I am not going to worry too much about it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Dec 31st Flash Player is discontinued.  Sites still requiring Flash Player will become obsolete. 

Most browsers stopped allowing Flash Player plugins unless you specifically allow it on a site-by-site basis each time you visit the site. The browsers make it difficult because they don't want you to use Flash Player for security reasons.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As has been said, Flash is coming is at the end of its life and will not be supported from the end of this year. More info on this at:
https://www.adobe.com/au/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines