Adobe Flash Palyer for Mac OS 10.5.8

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people.

Can somebody help me about Adobe Flash Player. On my Mac Pro 3.2 (2008) Mac OS 10.5.8, i can´t made almost anything because Adobe Flash Palyer it's only after mac OS 10.6.

The big ptoblem appear when my periferics to print with Epson Stylus Pro 9880, scan and will come

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019
OS X 10.5 version is support end by Apple. So it is difficult to continue use. Now Apple's supported version is macOS 10.13 and later.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS X 10.5 version is support end by Apple.
So it is difficult to continue use.
Now Apple's supported version is macOS 10.13 and later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player hasn't supported OS X 10.5.8 in a very long time.  The oldest version supported is 10.10.  You'll need to update your system to at least 10.10 (preferrably a version that's supported by Apple, which currently is 10.13) to install/run Flash Player.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The get archived flash no longer works on adobe web site. The notice says end of life support will exist however till December 2020.  This is Sept 2020. How or where do I get an archived version of Adobe flash that will work on MAC 10.6.1?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines