• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player 27 ppapi; windows 7

Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moderator: added os version to title]

i just put in flash player 27 ppapi  i am using  windows 7 i cant get the flash player to operate according to a adobe the file is not in my computer when they check but when i go to the add or remove programs it shows the file is there using 4.27 MB in space i have tried re instailing several times but that does not help i tried using  explorier  firefox   and google with the same results  the only place i see the file is in the add remove programs area  thanks for any help greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Flash player PPAPI is for Chromium-based browsers (e.g. Chrome, Opera, etc), it won't work with IE or Firefox.  The file size could be 4.27 MB, if it was updated via a certain type of update, but not if you installed it manually. If you installed 27.0.0.187 manually, the file size would be around 19 MB.

If you're only using Chrome (not Opera), there is no need to install Flash Player PPAPI separately as Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  Chrome disables Flash by default and users must enable

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player PPAPI is for Chromium-based browsers (e.g. Chrome, Opera, etc), it won't work with IE or Firefox.  The file size could be 4.27 MB, if it was updated via a certain type of update, but not if you installed it manually. If you installed 27.0.0.187 manually, the file size would be around 19 MB.

If you're only using Chrome (not Opera), there is no need to install Flash Player PPAPI separately as Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  Chrome disables Flash by default and users must enable it for each site they visit. You may just need to enable it for the site you are attempting to view Flash on.  See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you you helped me have a great day Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines