• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 32.223 Offline (debug) Installers

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have on MacOS (Latest) installed Adobe Debug Flash Player Application & Internet Plugins (NPapi & PPapi) & My Adobe Flash Player System Preference has informed me there is an updated version.

I currently have 32.207 & 32.223 should be out. As i go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  this test confirmed. But i cannot use this installers as i don't want to use online (empty) installers. I strongly advice Adobe to return the offline installers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually i get my installer from the Debug Downloads: Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads   but it still is the version 207 which is offered there, Usually it is up to date !!!!!!!!

Adobe as you  only offer the latest Debug installers as complete installers you make me install these while i would prefer the normal versions.

However the Archived Downloads: Archived Adobe Flash Player versions  which usually are one version lagging behind are currently lagging 2 versions behind as well !!!!!!!

Adobe if these would not lag 1 version behind i would be able to install the normal, not Debug versions.

Also at the Security Bullitins & Advisories page:  Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories  There is also no mentioning of a security update from Flash Player 207 to 223.

Can Adobe update these pages asap.     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Today is Patch Tuesday, which means Flash Player was released today (Flash Player has released on Patch Tuesday for many years).

Based on the time of your post, you were attempting to download the latest version during the deployment and some pages had been updated while others were in the process of being updated.  Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads now has the latest (version 223) content debuggers posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is Patch Tuesday, which means Flash Player was released today (Flash Player has released on Patch Tuesday for many years).

Based on the time of your post, you were attempting to download the latest version during the deployment and some pages had been updated while others were in the process of being updated.  Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads now has the latest (version 223) content debuggers posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification Maria.

I wonder why the helpdesk chat person didn't gave me that information. I suppose if it is a general practice at adobe to patch on Tuesday then at least he should have told me. I did ask him to tell me the release date but he wouldn't do much more then point me to here & to the general player download page.

So which Tuesday is patch Tuesday ? Any, first of mont, first of every Three months ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Patch Tuesday is the 2nd Tuesday of every month, similar to Microsoft Patch Tuesday.  Flash Player release cadence has been the 2nd Tuesday of the month ever since Windows 8 was released and Microsoft started embedding Flash Player in Edge browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines