• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX is not installing on Windows 7 OS

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player ActiveX (26.0.0.137) latest update failed with error "A thread could not be created for the service".

Got this prompt when i tried to install manually.

1 (1).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try the offline installers.  Links are at the bottom of the guide.  Also, it would be great if you could share your installation logs, so that I can pass those along. 

Flash Player *is* a built-in component on Windows 8 and higher, and is managed through Windows Update.  I'm not sure why we're detecting Win7 incorrectly in this instance, but the logs should help us identify and correct it, if the issue is on our side.  This isn't a widespread problem based on what I see in the aggregate installation traffic, but we definitely want to investigate it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines