• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Blocked while being Allowed

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im trying to log into a Session, it says i must install Adobe Flash Player, but its pre-installed and upgraded. When i click to check if i have it, it says i do, then when i click to check if its disabled or enabled, it says its not, even thought i put Adobe Flash Player on "Ask me first". Everytime i try to log into the session it brings me to this page; https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html#Also, if your awnser is that the session might have blocked Adobe Flash Player, then why did they tell us to use it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

All browsers disable Flash by default and rely on the content's Flash detection scripts to determine if the content requires Flash or not. If the browser detects the content requires Flash, then it prompts the user to Allow Flash.  If the browser can't detect the content requires Flash, it can't prompt the user to Allow Flash.  This is usually a content issue, not Flash Player.  I recommend contacting the content provider for assistance.

What browser and OS are you using?

What is the direct link

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly think that i should call the session owner, but im not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think i should do that, any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All browsers disable Flash by default and rely on the content's Flash detection scripts to determine if the content requires Flash or not. If the browser detects the content requires Flash, then it prompts the user to Allow Flash.  If the browser can't detect the content requires Flash, it can't prompt the user to Allow Flash.  This is usually a content issue, not Flash Player.  I recommend contacting the content provider for assistance.

What browser and OS are you using?

What is the direct link to the content that is not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

citibankonline.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try telling sites about ruffle.rs

Here is various info https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/psa-playing-flash-after-2020/m-p/11716922

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines