• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player crashed

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 that has Adobe Flash Player installed often crashed when I visited a Web with Adobe Flash Player.

When I uninstall "Security Update for Adobe Flash Player"(KB4049179), the above event does not occur.

Win10 Enterprise version:1709
Internet Explorer version:11.125.16299.0
Flash Player version:28.0.0.126

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash plugin could be crashing because of an extension, theme or hardware acceleration in Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 卓馬齋92604531

Please see Report a Flash Player crash or error

Also provide the following information:

• exact link to content that is causing Flash Player to crash.
  • is it crashing in Edge or Internet Explorer, or both?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is not published on the Internet,and is used in corporate network.

It is crashing in Internet Explorer.

I try to use Edge,but I can not install Flash Player because of non-Internet-connected computer.

edge.png

I got information to include in the bug and upload below.

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/FP-4198817

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for filing the bug record.  The bug record is missing the crash report.  This is required to debug the crash.  The link I posted includes instructions on obtaining the crash log file.

<edit>

The instructions on the page in the screenshot are not applicable to Flash Player ActiveX on Windows 10 (or Windows 8) as Microsoft embeds Flash Player ActiveX in IE and Edge browsers and all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.

I try to use Edge,but I can not install Flash Player because of non-Internet-connected computer.

If this is a system on a corporate network (appears to be based on your comment), you'll need to contact your IT department to update Flash Player ActiveX for IE/Edge browsers, since the update is released by Microsoft via Windows Update.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<edit>

Security Update KB4049179 for Flash Player is from October 2017.  There have been 7 Flash Player updates for IE/Edge since October 2017.  Please run Windows Update to ensure the latest version is installed on your system.  The list of Flash Player Updates Windows 10 version 1709 are available at Microsoft Update Catalog :

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 7.30.52 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,I uploaded the diagnostic report and crash log.

see them.

Tracker

I tried to run Windows Update(KB4088785 and KB4093110), but Windows 10 that has Adobe Flash Player installed often crashed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand the second part of the sentence "I tried to run Windows Update(KB4088785 and KB4093110), but Windows 10 that has Adobe Flash Player installed often crashed."

What version of Flash Player was installed when the crash report was generated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crash report was geenerated by 27.0.0.170 Flash Player.

Also,28.0.0.126 Flash Player and 29.0.0.113 Flash Player was same.(Both often crashed.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide crash log file for the most recent version of Flash (29.0.0.140), not an older version.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uploaded crash log file(iexplore.exe.5324.zip) and screenshot of Flash Version file(Flash_Version_20180508.zip).

Please see them.

Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines