• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player disappeared

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Im pretty sure I had Adobe Flash Player on my computer but now its just gone. I need it to convert .fla files to other files. However it works on my browser as if it was there, however it is listed among Programs and Functions. I tried reinstalling, wiping it out completely and installing again. I tried following the instructions of multiple forums and that didnt help me at all. I use latest version of Opera instead of Google Chrome because of a virus that opens random fake in-appropriate  sites on it and it doesnt affect any other browser. I use Windows 7 Proffesional.

Screenshot_1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im pretty sure I had Adobe Flash Player on my computer but now its just gone. I need it to convert .fla files to other files.

Flash Player is a runtime browser plugin to playback flash content.  It does not convert .fla files to other files.  You're most likely referring to Flash Animate CC (previously known as Flash Authoring).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines