Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody help me on installing Adobe flash player on my android phone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player dropped support for Android devices in Sept 2013.  It's not advised to install (side-load) any previous version of Flash Player for Android as it's not been updated to fix any known, and actively exploited, security vulnerabilities.

You're best option is to use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud, like Dolphin or Puffin browser, or similar browser that renders Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using dolphin but it does not play adobe connect link that is recorded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Connect is a different product. I don't know if they would support Flash being rendered in the cloud.  Recommend you pose the question on the Connect General Discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it’s pretty easy to get Flash up and running manually, assuming you understand the risks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In today's day and age, no one should be installing Flash Player on any mobile device.  The apk has not been updated to address any security vulnerability and the last versions released (years ago) were for much older versions of Android.  The best option IS to use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines