Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player for MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I currently own a MacBook Pro version "Core i5" 2.0 13". I cannot find any information regarding how to download the adobe flash player to my laptop. On the website itself, it mentions nothing of my version of laptop. Can someone please help me on understand or lead in me in the right direction on how I am supposed to download this, or if I can download this to my laptop.

Thanks,

Sydni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to install Flash Player find on your system.  For supported operating systems and browsers, see Tech specs |  Adobe Flash Player

To download Flash Player:

1. Launch Safari and navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
  2. The page auto-detects the operating system and browser and offers the appropriate plugin, in this case, it's the NPAPI plugin.
  3. Click the 'Download Now' button in the bottom right.
  4. Flash Player will be downloaded to the default download folder.  On Mac, unless you changed it it's the User's Downloads folder
  5. Go to the download folder and double-click on the Flash Player DMG file to mount the DMG.
  6. Double-click on the App icon and follow the instructions to install Flash Player.

Note that major browser vendors are blocking Flash by default.  If you're unable to view Flash content after successfully installing Flash Player (successful install = no error during installation) you most likely need to unblock Flash, or allow Flash on the site you're attempting to view Flash on.  For more information, see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The most important thing is not that it's a laptop: it's just a Mac. You need to know your system version. If you don't know how to find out, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines