• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player installed but not working on Firefox- see details

New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Flash for a long time, but now I can't view anything that uses adobe Flash. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Flash, even did a system restore, but nothing has worked. My Flash player is up to date. I have posed this same question on the Firefox forums, for more specific details on my problem, please go here:

Shockwave Flash is installed on my computer but not detected-Grr! | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla ...

Looking forward to your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide the following information:

• Windows version, including version, 32- or 64-bit
  • Firefox version, 32- or 64-bit
  • Flash Player version installed?
  • Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ - does Flash Player content display?  Please post a screenshot of the Flash Player Version Information widget.
  • please post a screenshot of the Flash Player section in about:plugins page, for example:
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.11.01 PM.jpg
  • Go to about:addons > Plugin section.
  • What is the 'activate' setting for Flash Player?
  • Is the account you are using an admin account, or standard user?

I realize these may be duplicate to what is posted on your question on the Mozilla forums, however, that discussion is about 5 months old, as such, I'd like to get current information.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines