• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Installer blank when installing?

Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried updating my adobe flash player and every time I installed it, and from all my three browsers, it remains blank when the "Adobe Flash Player Installer"

comes up and I cannot do anything. I just have to log off because it won't close. I tried uninstalling all my adobe stuff in my computer and still nothing will install and now I can't watch no youtube videos and it's just so annoying. Please help! (Picture below of issue)

Adobe.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Pat-

Finally found the fix with the last link on the page with the direct download. Not sure why the update is doing this.

Looks like a lot of people are experiencing this.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check out the links at the bottom of this page:

Flash Player Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too like Dressedforspace have the same blank CMD prompt.  I did get two computer dumps while attempting to watch a flash video.  Nearly killed my computer.  Would LOVE to know why I can not install version 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am having the same issue.

I posted this exact problem earlier today.

I cannot find ANYTHING concerning this issue in the Help or Problem Solving areas.

?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jtp375 wrote:

I cannot find ANYTHING concerning this issue in the Help or Problem Solving areas.

And my link did not resolve your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat-

Finally found the fix with the last link on the page with the direct download. Not sure why the update is doing this.

Looks like a lot of people are experiencing this.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Adobe fail/ bug get all set from;: <moderator: link deleted>

All works and is original  Adobe, only have own (different) installer (from Adobe, also)

Checked, tested ! Correct and working <moderator: link deleted> !!!

Cheers Akex IT PRO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ONLY official location to download Flash Player installers from is adobe.com website.  Adobe does NOT post installers to any other location.  Downloading files from non-adobe.com sites is a security risk as those installers may have been tampered with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines