Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player is Enabled but showing disabled in Edge browser

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Using Flash Player .]

Adobe is telling me that Flash Player is disabled in my Edge browser settings when in fact it is enabled

Flash Version 26.0.0.151, Browser is Edge (ActiveX), and OS is windows 10

Of course I am unable to use flash player or it is being blocked and would like some help to get it enabled... Thank you all Jerome

Message was edited by: Jerome Van Gurp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing for me. I have not been able to fix it so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer.  You have to click the jigsaw when it appears and tell it to enable Flash for each site.  Kinda stupid but at least it works.

Latest w10 and edge upgrade specifically aims to stop flash on websites unless you click the jigsaw icon (just left of the star and book in the top right ribbon) and enable for that site.

It is a MS decision not an Adobe error.

The jigsaw only appears if edge is blocking flash.

Enabling flash in settings does not prevent this happening.

MS Edge - such a great browser but now impossible to do internet banking with HSBC that insists on Flash - and the secure link means the jigsaw does not appear to enable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem.  Edge browser...windows os 10. I just got this message for the first time today trying to play Dakota Farms. It played fine yesterday.  I dont get a puzzle piece.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're not seeing the puzzle piece it's most likely displaying a link to download Flash Player.  If you click on the link, the browser will intercept the request and display the puzzle piece.  Please see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge  for more assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines