Adobe Flash Player isn't Working on my Computer at All

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a recent fiasco with a windows update that screwed up my windows install (I assume this is the cause), so I had to reinstall windows recently.

Prior to the install, I had Flash Player running on all of my browsers (Opera, Edge, Chrome, Firefox) on my computer (Windows 10).

After reinstalling windows, I am unable to get Flash Player to function at all. I've tried just the regular installer. I've tried uninstalling and using the PPAPI installer. I've tried running SubInACL. I've tried Glary Utilites Registry repair tool. So far nothing is working. What else can I try at this point?

EDIT: To clarify, Flash Player installs successfully, and shows up in my installed programs list. I have my browser close when Flash Player installs. When I open my browser again (no matter what browser it is), I am told that Flash Player is not installed.

EDIT 2: If anyone has any ideas at all, no matter how outlandish they may seem, please let me know. Or if you know what tech support numbers I can call, that would be equally as helpful. Note that Microsoft will not help, as it's not their product, and Adobe will not help, as Flash is not a paid service. I have yet to try the manufacturer of my computer, as they are currently closed for the night.

EDIT 3: I downloaded the Firefox version, and that one worked for Firefox. The rest of my browsers remain without Flash Player.

Message was edited by: Chris Janik

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines