Copied

I am unable to use flash player

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More details please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide assistance, please provide the following information:

• Operating System, including version (e.g. Win10 version 1903, macOS 10.14.6)
  • Browser, including version
  • Flash Player version installed?
  • Exact link to content that is not working
  • Steps to reproduce the behaviour
  • Error message text, preferably a screenshot of the error message. Please do not include a screenshot of the entire desktop.  Just the browser window & error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble updated Flash player, I'm using desktop Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave

I've been following the help insturctions and when I get to the Safari-Security-there is no "plug-in" option. I've also researched my Apple version and I can run 64 bit and all software versions indicate "yes"

however when I try to download the latest version of Adobe Flash-Player it stops and says I need support. the older version has been uninstalled.  please advise. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
however when I try to download the latest version of Adobe Flash-Player it stops and says I need support.

This indicates an error occured and installation failed, as such, it would be listed in Safari > Preferences > Websites.

Please post a screenshot of the error message displayed during installation. Please do not post a screenshot of the entire desktop just the window with the error.

I'll also need to review the installation log files.  Please review the tech note https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/where-do-i-find-the-flash-player-installation-log-on-the... and provide all files listed in the tech note.  Please read through the tech note and configure your system to obtain logs for the same installation attempt.  For the install.log file, we're only concerned with data for Flash Player, not other programs.

After you've obtain the files, upload them to Cloud Documents (see https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/how-to-share-a-file-using-adobe-document-cloud/td-p/4787...) or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require account log-in to access.

Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines