• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player macOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will adobe work with macOS High Sierra (10.13)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there is no need to install the PPAPI plugin separately.  To enable Flash Player in Chrome see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help .  If you're worked though Google's support document and Flash content is still not displaying, it's possible Google's Site Engagement Index score is preventing Flash content from displaying. See Google Groups  and Site Engagement - The Chromium Projects for more information.

For Safari, please ensure

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For latest Flash Player on your machine, go to "Still having problems" section on Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page and download NPAPI Flash Player for Firefox and Safari and PPAPI Flash Player for Chromium based browsers.

If you face any issues with installation, let us know.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried this and it's still not working. Any way to get an update when this issue will be fixed?

Thanks,

Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple disables Flash by default in Safari 11, which comes with macOS 10.13.  Please try the following to enable Flash Player in Safari:

1. Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences
    Picture1.png
  2. Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section.  Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry
    Picture2.png
  3. Click the check-box to enable Flash Player.
    Picture3.png
  4. For ‘When visiting other websites’ setting, select the option of your choosing: Ask, Off, or On
    Picture4.png
  5. Flash can also be configured for individual websites (domains).  For each website appearing in the ‘Allow websites to use this plug-in with the settings below:’ section, choose: Ask, Off, or On
    Picture5.png
  6. Exit out of Preferences when finished configuring Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on a tester votre solution mais ce marche pas non plus,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry I wrote my thing in french, but my comment was that I have tried everything and

have no luck getting flash to work with high sierra .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the site you are attempting to view publicly accessible?  If so, please provide the exact link to the problematic content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash not working on my website since upgrading to High Sierra, tried all suggestions and still not working. I need this fixing ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem only on Safari or other browsers as well ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so far i have tried using firefox, chrome, opera and safari but all gives the same problem. my screen will just turns black after some time but game is still running in the background with sound. have not had this problem before until the latest update to High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem since the update and I think Maria is showing us how to verify websites so you can allow flash to work on different browsers although we are actually talking about using the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure what you mean by 'using the app'.  Flash Player is a brwoser plugin, and only works in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem.  Downloaded Flash several times, but it does NOT show up in Safari Preferences, hence I can't click it enable it.  I tried Unistall/Reinstall, Restart.  No success. I am on High Sierra as well and it is not working with Safari OR Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there is no need to install the PPAPI plugin separately.  To enable Flash Player in Chrome see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help .  If you're worked though Google's support document and Flash content is still not displaying, it's possible Google's Site Engagement Index score is preventing Flash content from displaying. See Google Groups  and Site Engagement - The Chromium Projects for more information.

For Safari, please ensure you have installed the correct NPAPI plugin. What is the direct link to the content you are attempting to view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

Thank you for your replies. I followed your instructions and now the Flash Player is working on Chrome and Safari (although with this one it took some time to start working) under macOS High Sierra 10.13.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update.  Glad it's working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines