• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Microsoft updates

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to deploy the latest version of adobe air, shock wave, and flash to my enterprise.  I'm having some problems finding documentations that clearly states if Adobe flash players, adobe air, and adobe shock wave come down with Microsoft updates or not.   I think flash are included in windows 10 and 8 but not sure about 7.   Can any one point me in the direction of documentation that will let me know if they are or are not on Win 10, Win 7, and Win 8 for each product thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As of Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE, and Edge (as of WIn10).  The ActiveX EXE or MSI installers DO NOT work on these operating systems.Since Microsoft embeds Flash Player, all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.

For other platforms refer Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player  , download flash player from get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

Adobe Air can be downloaded from get.adobe.com/air and installed on any platform mentioned in Tech specs and system requirements | Adobe AIR

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines