• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player - No Distribution License Found

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an automated email yesterday from Adobe notifying me that my request to distribute Adobe Flash Player had been approved.  However, when I open the URL hyperlink (in the body of said email) to access the Flash Player download page, I am continuously met with a message stating that "No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user.  Please apply by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html". 

It would appear that my approved Adobe Flash Player distribution license is not being associated with my Adobe account.  Should I re-apply for another distribution request?  Any help or advice is appreciated.

EDIT:  This is in Google Chrome on Windows 10 Enterprise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The distribution license is associated with the email address used to request the distribution license.  If you are logging into Adobe.com using the email address you used to apply for the distribution license and still getting the error message, please the TrackID number from the email and/or private message me the email address you used to apply for the distribution license.  To send a private message, click on my username link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines