• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player not installing

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to download adobe flash player and be able to open it like an app. I have searched for hours and haven't found the answer. The picture is what I want it to be. I keep downloading adobe flash player but whenever I install it nothing pops up. I think it's because I'm installing the extension or whatever for the browser I'm using, which is chrome on windows 10 (64 bit) and I've tried downloading the archived versions of adobe flash player but it doesn't work. I don't care what version it is as long as it works.rotmg.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

The standalone projector your looking for is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads .  Since you're on windows, you'll want to select the Download the Flash Player projector link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The standalone projector your looking for is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads .  Since you're on windows, you'll want to select the Download the Flash Player projector link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines