Adobe Flash Player Not Working even though Enabled

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I watch HBO and it requires adobe flash, every day it does request that I allow it to play which is fine. But now it continues to say that I need to install it or need to enable it. I haven't done anything different from yesterday to today, other than upgrading my MAC OS.. could this be the issue?

I have tried uninstalling, and installing it again; turning my MacBook Pro on and off, doing a direct restart, and gone inside setting turned it off and enabled it again, and still nothing. any help?

Thank you for your time in advance! Happy holidays!

Sergio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The browser makers are deliberately making it harder and harder to use Flash. This is a policy to get you to complain to HBO and people like them to get them to stop using it. If you have a new Mac OS you have a new Safari which will be working much harder at annoying you.  Yes, really...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Flash Player​ community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines