• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player. Plug-in Version: Not installed (IE)

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently experiencing a problem with this:

even though I have installed it (latest version).

This all started when I thought that i found out that I've been using the old one:

Which and where I tried to uninstall/ remove it from IE.
And this happened:

I tried searching for solutions but I can't find one.

This is also what i see (an outdated version of Flash Player) when I'm right clicking on some online game:

I coudn't play that game too!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind that Shockwave and Flash are TWO DIFFERENT PLUG-INS.

"Flash and Shockwave Players are both free Web Players from Adobe. Together, they bring you the best rich media content on the Internet. Each has a distinct purpose. Flash Player delivers fast loading front-end Web applications, high-impact Web site user interaction, interactive online advertising, and short to medium form animation. Shockwave Player displays destination Web content such as interactive multimedia product demos and training, e-merchandising applications, and rich-media multiuser games. When you download Shockwave Player, it automatically includes Adobe Flash Player."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks for differentiating the two! I've installed both of them though, but still nothing has changed. Now, could you please help me solve whatever problem I have, based on the information that I've given. Especially the first image. Please.

If you think I lacked some information. Please feel free to ask questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on the screenshots, this appears to be Windows 10.  Is that correct?  If so, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge and there isn't a separate Flash Player installer for it. All Flash Player updates for IE and Edge are distributed via Windows Updates. If you deleted the installed Flash Player version then it was a brute force uninstall, as the Flash Player uninstaller doesn't uninstall Flash Player ActiveX on Windows 10, and 'broke' the system with regards to Flash Player.  Here are some steps you can take try to mitigate the issue:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines