Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player PPAPI 32.0.0.101

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Today I've found Adobe Flash Player version 32.0.0.101 on my Google Chrome browser.

I haven't founfd any information about this version. No release notes, no announsments.

But in programs and features menu and in registry I see Adobe Flash Player 31 PPAPI 31.0.0.153.

There is no footprint about Adobe Flash Player PPAPI 32.0.0.101 except info in browser.

Where can I find any info abou 32.0.0.101 release?

TOPICS
Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player 32.0.0.153 was released earlier this morning.  The Release Notes haven't been posted yet, but should be posted shortly.

The security bulletin is available at Adobe Security Bulletin

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and updates it separately from Adobe.  The entry in Programs and Features menu is for the Flash Player PPAPI plugin you install manually, not the one embedded in Chrome by Google.  Note that if Chrome is the only Chromium-based app that you use there is no need to install Flash Player PPAPI plugin separately.  Also, Chrome only loads the most recent version of Chrome, either the embedded version, or the manually installed version, whichever is most recent is the one Chrome will load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines