• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player reinstallation in Windows 8.1 P C

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP envy PC with Windows 8.1.I had difficulty in installing an update for Adobe flash player. I tried it many times for a few days. So I uninstalled adobe flash player from my computer thinking after reinstallation I wont have problems with updates. but I am not able to reinstall Adobe Flash Player. The update : Security update for internet explorer flash player for windows 8.1 for x 64 based systems (KB 3008925) How to reinstall Adobe Flash player? Grateful for any help

Nanjil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanjil,

Since you mention Internet Explorer, when you say that you uninstalled it, did you uninstall the Flash Player version for Internet Explorer, or for other browsers?  Just to confirm I understand the issue before proceeding.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I had difficulty in installing windows update for flash player for 64 bit (KB300925 I think) Hp support could not install it and they advised me to contact Microsoft.Microsoft people curtly informed me that they don't deal wuth 3rd party software.So I uninstalled from IE and other browsers Now they use HTML5.

Thanks and regards

Nanjil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi i'm jakob  if you not try this link i think you miss

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ok bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines