• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADobe Flash Player sends malicious files to my PC

New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've received a new Flash Player with a website telling me that my ADOBE Flash Player is out of Date.  So I download the Software and as it starts to install I get a message there are malicious Files in this program.  Is there any way to Contact the great ADobe and tell them about this, NO.... your only option is Community Forums - Really...   Billionaires that obviously don't care if their customers get files that could damage their PCs. What would they care... they can purchase a new PC every day -

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, it sounds like you were tricked into downloading a malicious Flash Player installer.  I'm sorry this happened to you.  The only official place to download Flash Player from is get.adobe.com/flashplayer (or flash.2144.com in China). If you downloaded it from anywhere else, it's not official and can contain malicious files.  See Re: Latest Adobe Flash Update  and Re: Flashplayer Trojan for more information.

<edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines