Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Settings Freeze in Mac OS X

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is now over 6 months old.

I had hoped that when Flash Player 11 was released it would address this already known issue.

Why hasn't it been resolved? This is affecting the use of some websites which people have paid for and now have no access to.

Is Adobe goiong to refund users that can no longer access services they paid for that they can't access anymore?

Please someone tell me there is a solution to this.

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Hi,

May I know the Graphic card on your machine? Is your machine having an ATI Radeon HD 2600 card?

The settings UI not resposive issue has been fixed on most common mac machines. But still have problem on particular graphic cards(ATI).

We are really sorry for bringing this inconvenice to you. And I turely undertand your feelings. We are working together with Apple and ATI to solve this problem as soon as possible. Now ATI folks are looking into this problem, hopefully we'll fix it sooner.

We have s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

May I know the Graphic card on your machine? Is your machine having an ATI Radeon HD 2600 card?

The settings UI not resposive issue has been fixed on most common mac machines. But still have problem on particular graphic cards(ATI).

We are really sorry for bringing this inconvenice to you. And I turely undertand your feelings. We are working together with Apple and ATI to solve this problem as soon as possible. Now ATI folks are looking into this problem, hopefully we'll fix it sooner.

We have summarized ways to workround this problem in this topic http://forums.adobe.com/message/3984147#3984147

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yeah my Mac has:

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB

Thanks for responding, I was beginning to think I'd never get Flash working again. I had already set the correct settings in the Native Control Panel, and it wasn't working, so I cleared all data and reset it to allow and it has worked.

Thank you for your help it is much appreciated, finding a solution to this on the net proved difficult, when it was a known problem I would have expected to find the page with your workaround, but alas no.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It is now 2019 and I too / still have the problem of a freezing settings-pop up with Mac. I use Safari and have a built-in Intel HD Graphics 4000. My settings are all on "allow". What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines