• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player updates

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting the pop up to update Adobe Flash Player, I go through all the screens and at the end it say congratulations but each and every time I turn my computer on there is the pop up to update as though the previous update didn't take. Is there any way to turn it on in the background to update automatically so that I don't keep getting this pop up ? I have Windows 10 and using Chrome as a browser, thanks in advance if anyone can help.

TOPICS
Product issue , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the direct link to the content that you are attempting to view?

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  There is no need to install it separately.

While Google embeds  Flash Player in Chrome, it is disabled by default.  The browser relies on the content's Flash detect scripts to determine if the content requires Flash or not, and to prompt the user to allow Flash on the site.  The behaviour you describe suggests the content's Flash detection scripts may not conform to the browser requirements.

Google's help document https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784 for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines