• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player will NOT work!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2011 Aug 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 7 and I am unable to watch any videos or listen to any music on websites such as youtube, iplayer, 4od and so on, which is very frustrating. I have installed and uninstalled Flash Player several times today, and tried it out on a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & Safari. Each time I try and enter a site such as youtube, the browser freezes up completley and I have to get the Windows Task Manager up to get the browser to close. I am not very good with computers, so I am hoping I am just making a mistake during download or the running of this application, as I really need it to work. Any help would be much appreciated, bearing in mind that computers are not my forte. I apologise if this thread has been posted on the wrong location too. I think I have Flash Player 10.3

Many thanks, Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2011 Aug 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amy,

Let's start with Chrome and IE.  Could you go to the following page and let us know what version is displayed?

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

8-2-2011 12-21-20 PM.png

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines