Adobe Flash Player won't load

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a laptop that's a few years old but whatever website I try to download Adobe Flash Player from it gets to step 2 of 3 but doesn't go any further. I have checked to see if I have an older version of player on my laptop but can't see any mention of it. I'm running on Windows 7 and have tried to select both Opera and IE but still can't get it to download. Any ideas?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer downloads at step 2 to your local system (usually the User's Download directory, unless it was changed).  Is this not happening?  It will only go to step 3 after the user manually launches the installer (saved to the local system) and installation completes - either successfully, or not.  Please check your Download directory to see if the file is there.   The file name changes depending on the installer you are downloading, so I can't give you a specific file name to look for.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have checked the Download directory and also ran a search on my main disc but there is nothing showing for Adobe.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any ad or javascript-blocking plugins running?

Do you have better luck with the offline installers that are on the bottom of the installation troubleshooting guide, here?

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines