Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out, I've recently tried to use Adobe Flash Player and I get a grey screen and a suggestion to download the newest version. After following the link and downloading the latest version, I still get the same message. I went onto the Adobe site and used their checker to see which version I had on my mac and this is what came up:

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 10.36.08.png

I'm unsure if this is the latest version of Flash. I have also read an article on the Adobe site saying that Firefox no longer uses the Flash plugin but you can still view things online that would have previously required it. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thank you,

Emily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, you followed a link. Very probably a scam.  What you downloaded probably wasn't Flash at all,  but a big bunch of malware.

For Flash go to http://get.adobe.com/flash but you may have a MUCH bigger problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for the warning! I thought I'd be safe as both myself and my college got this link from the Adobe website itself.

I'll try that one,

Emily

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked the link that you gave me and its the same link I followed to try and get it previously but it still doesnt work, do you know why this might be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

31.0.0.122 is the most recent version, released earlier today.  You most likely need to enable Flash for the particular site, or the sites Flash detection isn't coded correctly.

See Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines