• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. Sorry for this quaestion. I've noticed that the program Adobe Flash Player is in conflicting with Imac. Can any of tell me something about it? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

You chose to download Safari 14, which has many new features. And, one of these new features is that you can no longer use Flash Player. So you made your iMac incompatible - it was your choice. In any case Flash Player is closing down everywhere at the end of the year, so Apple are probably doing you a favour.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us how you noticed, and what happens. Please give any messages in full. Please also tell us the Mac system and the browser you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for these answers. It happened that I downloaded Adobe Flash Player, but it didn't register. My computer iMAC is macOS Catalina with Version 10.15.6 and my browser is Safari with Version 14.0. I don't undestand how successful it is and I think the program is not compatible with my iMac. Thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You chose to download Safari 14, which has many new features. And, one of these new features is that you can no longer use Flash Player. So you made your iMac incompatible - it was your choice. In any case Flash Player is closing down everywhere at the end of the year, so Apple are probably doing you a favour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines