Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai reçu un petit écran en faisant une mise a jour Windows :

Adobe Flash Player prend fin le 31 décembre 2020.

En quoi ça consiste et qu'est-ce que je peux faire pour le garder ou le remplacer?

Je ne veux pas être bloquée quelque part si jamais ça besoin d'un flash...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

There is nothing you can do.  The onus is on the content devleloper/creator to migrate their content to a different technology.  Please contact the developer of the programs you use to find out if they have, or plan to, migrate their content to some other technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no replacement for Flash Player.  Adobe, and browser vendors, announced in July 2017 that Flash Player would be end-of-lifed at the end of 2020.  Content providers/creators have had more than 3 years to migrate their content to a different technology.  Some have chosen to do so, some have not.  For those that have not migrated their content to a different technology, their Flash content will stop functioning as all browser vendors are dropping support for Flash Player around the same time.  In fact, Apple already dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released in September 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I have to do then when it's over for the Flash Player, because without Flash, it has programs or openings that will lose functionality...

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing you can do.  The onus is on the content devleloper/creator to migrate their content to a different technology.  Please contact the developer of the programs you use to find out if they have, or plan to, migrate their content to some other technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For completeness, here's the original announcement from 2017 about the plan to end Flash Player in 2020: 

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

There's also a FAQ, here: 

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I already received your messages.

So what's going happen if I lost Adobe Flash Player.

Will I lose features in my web page openings, programs, videos, etc?'

What do I do if at the loss of my Adobe Flash Player, things don't open up well. When I say things, these are the things that needed Adobe Flash Player usually... And now...

Just ask me about that...

I don't want to know why the Adobe Flash Player will be not there in December..

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anything on a site does not work, you must complain to the site. Some sites may not work. Millions of them. You cannot fix them and we cannot fix them.

If you get a warning about Flash today on a web page, soon it will stop.

If there is no warning about Flash on a web page, you should be ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay but when I have a problem with a pages it’s about Flash Player, because the page have need Flash player..

My question is :

What I do if my page block if I don’t have the Flash Player.. after December...

thanks

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question has been answered - if the content creator does not migrate to some other technology the Flash content will stop working.  Actually, it won't even load because the browsers will no longer support the plugin to load the content.

There is nothing you can do about this, unless you are the content creator, in which case you've had over 3 years to migrate the content to some other technology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines