Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player

Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses  Adobe flash player version 10.2. Is there specific version of adobe flash player that I need to download in order to view the content from their webpage on my IPhone 6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player has never been supported on iOS,  To view Flash content on a mobile device, you can use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud. See Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player for the currently supported desktop versions.

My company uses  Adobe flash player version 10.2

The last version of Flash Player 10.2 was released on April 15, 2011, over 6 years ago. There have been many security vulnerabilities fixed in the intervening 6+years.  I highly recommend updating to the latest version, 27.0.0.183, of Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great thank you for the info maria_

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines