Adobe flash player

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do homework and some of the questions require me to graph points and so on, I am not able to do this because I am having trouble with downloading the flash player. When I try to download it, it still does not work. How can I fix this ASAP?

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download it, it still does not work.

What exactly does not work mean?  Is there an error downloading?  Installing?  If so, what is the error?

What operating system and browser, including versions for both, is this on?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I download the flash player, I am still not able to answer the questions that require me to graph. It still says I need to download the flash player. I have the website open on google chrome and this is on my laptop, windows.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome, so there's no need to install the plugin for it.  What Google does do is disable Flash by default on Chrome, forcing users to enable it, usually per site.  See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

Usually sites have a link to install Flash, that when clicked, Chrome intercepts the request and prompts the user to allow Flash.  If it does have the button, it's possible you didn't see this prompt,  or it's quite possible the site is not coded to conform to Google's Flash click-to-play implementation, and didn't display the prompt at all.

<edited>

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines