Adobe Flash plug-in crash

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

using firefox/chrome/safari- downloaded the latest adobe flash 25- and now my website is crashing all the time- message i get:

adobe flash plugin has crashed

did uninstall, and reinstall and its the same- on other computers- no problem...

any suggestions?

many thanks!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded the new 'update' and now nothing works. Great work, Adobe. 😕

I've been working this issue for hours and nothing is working. I'm making my settings exactly as they're supposed to be per the Flash Help website. NOTHING is working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see The most recent flash player(25.0.0.171) crash when viewing flash content from the website .  If you're issue is the same, we are aware of this and are working on a fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines