• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash plugin problem - Ubuntu/Firefox

Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have latest version of flash player installed. I use Ubuntu and Firefox.

Here:

Flash Player Help

everything works fine

Here:

Flash Player – nápověda

it's not working (no clouds or leaves on picture)

seems like the plugin is not activated for second page, but I have Shockwave Flash set on Always Activate.

Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Because I have issues with some pages, adobe crashes and this can help me find reason why.

[moderator: added OS/browser to title]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from the defunct Getting Started forum into a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you've already done the right thing for enabling Flash Player in Firefox, but you might double-check:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

In general, there will be a plug-in icon on the left side of the address bar, which you can use to enable/disable Flash Player.

Also, ad-blockers, anti-tracking plug-ins, and javascript blockers are all frequent sources of problems with Flash content launching.

Both pages work fine for me, so I think your intuition about authorizing the plug-in is right.

I also don't think this is going to help you solve the crash, but step by step instructions on how to reproduce it, and a link to a page the demonstrates the problem would be useful.

Please see the following guide on how to report a crash or error:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/report-flash-player-crash.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines