• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Projector won't load certain things, gives me a white screen

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what it says in the title. I have been having this issue for a year or two with no fix found. I have reinstalled adobe flash, tried different versions, added it to my firewall, disabled my firewall, run as admin, allow use (through download tab), allowed the website through chrome, almost everything. The issue occurs with very specific things, private servers for a game called Realm of the Mad God. I have tried reaching out to the creators of these servers, but none of them have been able to help me thus far. Please let me know if you need any further information and I will be happy to oblige.

Have tried:

Clearing cache

Running as admin

Reinstalling

Adobe Flash Projector 18

Adobe Flash Projector 20

Adobe Flash Projector 30

Adobe Flash Projector 32

Allowing through firewall (Both options)

Allowing websites through proxy

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone please help me, I'm desperate, it has been literally years. I have just reinstalled windows and even that didn't help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you contact the game developers? I'm afraid you issue comes from the code of this game, nothing else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not all content is written to run locally (particularly if they depend on ad revenue).  The recommended path for content providers looking to run Flash-based content on desktop platforms is to publish an Adobe AIR application.  The projector exists for debugging and legacy reasons (back in the day, it was about making content for CD-ROMs and Kiosks).

Ultimately, if the content provider wants their stuff to work on the projector, then they'd need to author their content with that in mind, and support users through the process.  It's beyond the scope of what we're going to help with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines