• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know here how to download Adobe Flash? If you do know please send me a message to this email: [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020
  • Launch your browser and navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
  • OS/browser dection scripts on the page automatically offer the appropriate Flash Player plugin for your OS and browser combinantion
    • Note that, depending on your OS/browser, there are optional third party offerings on the page
  • Click the 'Download now' button to download the installer file to your computer.
  • After the file has downloaded, go to the Downloads directory (the default save-to location unless you chose a differen

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can someone answer my question. My question is does anyone know here how to download Adobe Flash. If you know you can reply either in this conversation or at [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy]

Thanks

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer my question. ( Does anyone know how to download Adobe Flash Player. If you do know please email me at [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy] or in this conversation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're original post was 10 minutes ago.  It is unrealistic to expect a reply within that time-frame on any forum, much less one that has minimal traffic like Flash Player forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You for helping me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Launch your browser and navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
  • OS/browser dection scripts on the page automatically offer the appropriate Flash Player plugin for your OS and browser combinantion
    • Note that, depending on your OS/browser, there are optional third party offerings on the page
  • Click the 'Download now' button to download the installer file to your computer.
  • After the file has downloaded, go to the Downloads directory (the default save-to location unless you chose a different location). Double-click on the installer file and follow prompts to install Flash Player.

Note that several browsers embed Flash Player and all updates are released by the browser vendor:

• Chrome on Mac and Windows - no need to install Flash Player separately
  • IE and Edge on Win8 and Win10 - Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE/Edge and a separate installer file is not available.

Also note that all browser vendors disable/block Flash by default.  If you're having problems viewing Flash content after installing it, go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for information to enable/allow Flash in the various supported browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines