• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe no longer supporting flash?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a huge part of my childhood is playing flash games, it is highly unlikely that any of these old games will be updated, does this mean that i will no longer be able to play these games unless i download some shady flash support?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is supported until 2020, when Adobe has announced its EOL.  The latest version is 27.0.0.170.  Currently supported operating systems and browsers are listed at Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying, although I don't believe that really answers my question, I already know about the EOL in 2020. Will I be able to play old flash games(that likely will not be updated) on chrome after the EOL? Yes or no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player Plug-in will not be available in any browser after 2020.  That's what we mean by End of Life.  Between now and then, browser vendors will continue to make it increasingly difficult to use. The reason we're giving the community three years notice, is so that people can take action to migrate content to technologies that will work beyond that timeframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what you are saying is no. I'm tough out of luck I suppose, I guess I will have to look into alternative flash players if I wish to still enjoy older flash games. Can you refer me to any trusted sites for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines