• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe player does not work for Xbox one s Edge

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have xbox one s i tried to watch HBO via microsoft Edge. The problem was that adobe player could not be dowloaded to Edge. Why is it not possible?? could you please already fix this problem. thax in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

There is still no Flash Player on XBox and never will be. As of the end if this year there won’t be Flash Player anywhere, it is closing down. These Falashas games will be dead for most people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this is not helpful.  Is there or is there not a download for Xbox one Edge. If not is one coming and how soon. Thank you in advance.

Jlass

Sorry thought this was a 2018 post.  Question however still remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is only supported on desktop systems, not gaming consoles. See Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player for supported platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It apparently works on tablets which are not desktop systems. Also, just saying it isn't supported on consoles doesn't tell us much. Why isn't it supported on console systems? Why can't it be supported there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player has never been supported on console platforms.  It's not a platform that was ever targeted for support. There are currently no plans to support additional platforms, especially as Adobe has announced Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020. 

It apparently works on tablets which are not desktop systems

Which tablets are you referring to?  Windows Surface?  That's somewhat of a hybrid system and Flash works on that.  If you're looking for Android support (referring to your post at Enable adobe flash on xbox one​), then Flash Player hasn't been supported on Android devices for about 8 years now.  There currently aren't any plans to support Android devices again.  For Android devices, use a browser such as Puffin, that renders Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. Apparently the tablet is an iPad Pro and the Cox Contour App that it's using must be utilizing some other technology than Flash. My apologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the tablet is an iPad Pro

Flash was never supported on any iOS device.

No worries.  Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same problem i had but one change. I tried playing a flash game on my xbox one on microsoft edge. When i clicked the enable button the browser gave me a message that it was blocked and i clicked allow button. So i thought maybe flash works on xbox then after that it refreshed the page. But it gave me the you need flash to play this game message so i don't know if this is a bug. Also i installed the feb 2020 update but nothing so i don't know if its blocking it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is still no Flash Player on XBox and never will be. As of the end if this year there won’t be Flash Player anywhere, it is closing down. These Falashas games will be dead for most people. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines