Adobe Reader DC load time

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Adobe Reader DC because it would always take 2-3 min just to launch the program and there is no way that I can wait that long.  Today (12/31) I reinstalled the program on the recommendation of an Adobe help desk (?) person thinking that it may have been the fault of the version that I had installed or perhaps a bad install or update.  Unfortunately, the most current version that I downloaded does exactly the same thing - 2 min 12 sec to load the program.  I use a Lenovo P71 Laptop with 32 GB of ram installed and I am running Windows 10.  Earlier versions of 'Reader would take only 5-10 sec to load and I can live with that.

Any suggestions or should I just uninstall this version as well???

Dave

TOPICS
Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Acrobat Reader forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your email.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines