• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe will not let me download the free update of Flash Player without signing up for some kind of stock photos at a cost of$29.99 a month.

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will not let me download the free update of Flash Player without signing up for  some kind of stock photos at a cost of$29.99 a month.  I do not want this.  I just want to update my Flash Player.  Anyone else having this problem?  If so, how did you get around it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched your post to a new discussion topic as it's not related at all to the discussion topic you posted to.

Adobe Stock is a completely optional offer that displays after Flash Player has been installed.  If you are seeing this offer, Flash Player was installed successfully.

If you are experiencing issues attempting to view Flash content after installing it, please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines