Akamai Edge Flash Demo
Hey to all of you, I can't open this link via Internet Explorer 11

It is

from Adobe Flash Player, and I really need to have it, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To download Flash Player, please download the same from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions​. In case you have Flash Player installed but it is disabled then please follow steps mentioned on Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer​. If you are using Windows 10 please follow steps on Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer page.

If you still see issues, provide OS details, issue in detail you are observing. Adding a screenshot of the issue would help.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Can you see problem now?
everything is installed, and this should be opened, but it is not, same thing on mozilla firefox, on google chrome is everything ok.

But I need to fix this on IE11 because I need to watch live stream on one web page which is only possiblle via IE

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I branched your post to a new discussion topic as it's not relevant to the topic you posted to.  In order to provide assistance please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible (e.g. what happens when you try to open the link)
  • If you get error messages, please  provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines