all baaaaad i can't to whatch my favourite anime narutoooooooooooo!1

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my browser video player say that i should to update adobe flash player. i do all actions according to the instructions but video player is still asking me to update adobe flash player. А если по русски я обновил эту срань раз пять, все по инструкции и эта чепуха до сих пор еб*т мои мозги что требуется обновление. Может кто подскажет как эту хрень откатить или просто убрать. P.S. Комп перезагружал, браузер тоже, сайт перезагружал. Google Chrome browser. Смотрю с плеера в вк, в самом вк работает все, а на сайте не пашет. Памагити!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All browsers, including Chrome, block Flash by default, forcing the user to enable it, usually on a per-site basis.  Additionally, the browser controls the loading of the Flash Plugin.  If the content is continuously prompting you to update, it's most likely a content issue, where the page's Flash detection does not conform to browser standards to prompt the user to enable Flash  Please see Chrome's help page Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.

If the above does not work, contact Google or the content creator for assistance, as this will be a browser/content issue, not Flash Payer issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines