• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternate Link To Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need another link besides the adobe link to flash because it always pop up "run flash" in my browser and I just want the exe file to start and not adobe link because i am getting frustrated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just need to google it to find the issue or for the alternate link, you can also search for the flash exe file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On NO ACCOUNT Google for Flash Player. You will certainly find a virus or worse instead. Use only the official page http://get.adobe.com/flash  - no alternative is needed.  All browsers are now set up to check EVERY SINGLE TIME whether you want to run Flash. This is a plan to annoy you into giving up Flash before it dies in 5 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the 'run flash' pop-up message?

Note that all browsers block Flash by default and force users to enable/allow Flash for each browsing session.  There's no 'always allow' option any more.

For assistance enabling Flash in the various browsers, see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

If this doesn't work, please provide the following information:

• operating system, including verison
  • browser including version
  • direct link to page that is not working
  • screenshot of the pop-up notification window

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use "Windows Flash Player Projector" to create exe file. My application don't use browsers.

My doubt : After December 2020 my application won't work? 

I not found official link about EXE file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines