Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Application initialization error' installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moderator: edited title to accurately summarize issue]

Hi, I am currently having issues with my Adobe Flash Player. It seems that it is NOT working on my PC but are working with all browsers installed (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.). When I checked, a Adobe Flash (32-bit was installed) although my PC is running in 64-bit. So, I tried to install a 64-bit for Windows 10 Adobe Flash and it prompted me with this error.  I could not find any solution on the web, they are all about browser issues. I hope someone could help me with this. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that it is NOT working on my PC but are working with all browsers installed (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.).

This comment is confusing, as it seems to be contradictory.  What is it not working on?

a Adobe Flash (32-bit was installed) although my PC is running in 64-bit

I suspect you are referring to the 'Flash Player (32-bit)' item listed in the Control Panel.  If so, this is the Flash Player Settings Manager, which is a 32-bit application (but manages setting for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Flash Player).

For the 'application initialization error', I'll need to review the installation log files.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and upload the two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document .  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the log file

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You provided the FlashInstall32.log file.  I need the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines