Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applied for distribution license, did not receive reply

Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried re-applying (via the online form) for the distribution license for Adobe Flash player and as yet I've had no response from Adobe. Can someone please tell me if Adobe have stopped allowing distribution of Flash Player.
[moderator: edited title for accuracy]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paulg42116028 ,

The email reply comes from noreply@adobe.com and has an encrypted PDF attachment.  Oftentimes, spam filters and/or perimeter email scanners block the email from delivery.  Please check your spam mailbox for the email.

If it's not there, private message me the Adobe ID/email address that you used to submit the request and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I sent you a private message an hour ago asking to have the Distributor access through my registered email. Please, return to me as soon as possible.

I am now responsible to install the latest Flash version globally in our company.

Thanks in advance!

Julio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@julioclmoreira

I have replied to your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria i sent you a msg, I didnt receive a response for the distribution either, it''s been more than 3 days

if you can please help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have replied to your message.  Please provide the information requested in my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moderator: removed personal information as per the forums privacy policy,Email signatures and personal information ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not post email addresses in the public forums.  This is why I private messaged you, so that you could provide the Adobe ID/email address via private message.

I have asked the licensing team to resend the email to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you get an answer eventually!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is still allowing distribution licenses for the vast majority of users.  If you've requested a license and did not receive a reply, private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same issue and need this urgently due to security vulnerability in the current version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria i sent you a msg, I didnt receive a response for the distribution either, it''s been more than 3 days

if you can please help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines