Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apply for adobe flash player distribution

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hopefully I'm being stupid here but I work for a small company and we need to update flash player via a GPO.

Everytime I go onto the site where I am told I need to go to apply to be able to distribute (please see link below) I click to apply, it pops up asking me to allow flash and then nothing happens.

I am assuming that there should be some application to fill out, is anyone else having this problem or am I just doing something wrong?

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Thanks in advance for the help!

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Hi,

MSI installers are available via the Flash Player distribution license.   If you don't have a distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to submit a request for the distribution license.  Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use your organization's/company email address to submit the request.  You'll then receive an email with the distribution agreement and the link to download the MSI installers.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

MSI installers are available via the Flash Player distribution license.   If you don't have a distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to submit a request for the distribution license.  Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use your organization's/company email address to submit the request.  You'll then receive an email with the distribution agreement and the link to download the MSI installers.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the point is that the button on the page wasn't working so it's not letting me apply for the license to distribute flash in my organization. Just to confirm, I am using chrome and it isn't working but it looks like it is working from firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may refer  Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome to resolve issues related to google chrome.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm not sure why the Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  page requires Flash, as it's quite possible a user going to that page will not have Flash installed.  I am going to follow with the team that manages that page.

I reset Chrome to attempt to reproduce the behaviour you are reporting.  Upon clicking the blue 'Apply to distribute Flash Player' button a notification window displayed, prompting me to enable Flash.  After clicking 'Allow' the page reloaded and when I clicked the blue 'Apply to distribute Flash Player' button the application form itself displayed.

Note that the instructions in Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome  are for Chrome 58.  If you have Chrome 59, go to chrome://settings/content/Flash to enable Flash and/or enter domains to the exception list.  We are in the process of updating the documentation.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines